Thursday, June 27, 2013

Shakeology, new fitness page, & ways to stay healthy on the go!

BIG NEWS!! I just launched my very own fb page for motivation and health & fitness tips!! Like my page at www.facebook.com/runpinkrunhappy THANK YOU!!! :)

Yum! Same recipe as in my last post except I omitted the agave, and added 1 TBS natural peanut butter and 1 scoop shakeology! 'twas amazing!

I baked these suckers and took them with me to Atlanta for our long weekend getaway. Here's Matty & I in our front row Braves seats! Was an awesome trip!



Not to toot my own horn, but I used to crop out my limbs from every pic lol, I hated my flabby arms & legs. It feels good to be able to say I LOVE ME! I totally am happy to work towards a better me, but I'm finally at a place in my life where I'm happy, & trust me, I seriously HATED myself for a very long time. It's a sad judgmental world, but I was able to become a stronger person and want to help others NEVER go through what I went through! I'm here for you! 


You bet your sweet bottom I brought my shakeology & a hand blender with me! No way am I going to eat out every meal and feel like garbage!


Gotta love when people say "I don't have the money for shakeology" but if they gave up eating out & fancy coffee they would be making money! Get your priorities straight people! Is your health worth more to you than plastic fingernails or a cup of coffee? BUDGET your money wisely. 

Cracking up at our weirdo dog. Voluntarily climbed into a cage for a 12 lb min pin lol... Seriously dude? 

My favorite meal of the day! Shakeology!! I just ordered the brand new flavor, Vanilla! Can't wait! To get yours go to www.myshakeology.com/aprilpinkney NOM! Order it on home direct (auto shipping) to save $12 in shipping and you can cancel it at anytime! I'll even walk you through it!


Haven't gone to the store since being back from Atlanta. Shakeology, 2 apples, eggs, overnight oats In& PB jar, & tuna patties (recipe on blog). Yum!!


Seriously freaking love this workout!! Interested in it? Message me at April.pink ey@gmail.com for more info!!

I'm starting a 10 day clean eating + shakeology challenge group! If you want In, add me to fb!!! :) 

Night loves!

Xo, 

April







No comments:

Post a Comment