Tuesday, May 21, 2013

High Protein Breakfast/snacks & How to Use Items in Your Fridge!

Hey everyone!

I started my day off with a banging shakeology. NOM! I finally got it in last night, I sold a lot of samples so ran out early & I was so excited for my shipment to come in I snapped a super cheesy pic when I got it and whipped one up for dinner.



Here is mine from breakfast.. NOM! I topped it with chia seeds & crumbled rice cake.

Want to find out more about shakeology? Visit www.myshakeology.com/aprilpinkney
If you're interested in ordering, contact me at april.pinkney@gmail.com and I will tell you the cheapest way to order it! :)


I did a bootcamp, & a run/hill workout. It felt amazing, but it was REALLY humid out. I was sweating bullets! See sweaty pic below.. GO STEELERS! :)



Lunch was a concoction I made up with veggies in my fridge. I had spinach, mushrooms, and bell peppers on the verge of going bad so I threw them all in the food processor, mixed with 2 eggs and a splash of milk and cooked it in a skillet sprayed with EVOO. I had to drain it twice because the spinach and peppers produces a lot of water. I then added avocado and sirracha to it and threw it in a tortilla. DELICIOUS and so GREEN! See below:



Ever have a bunch of random stuff and want to know what kind of cool recipes you can make with them? Check out this website: http://www.recipematcher.com/ You can type in items you have on hand and it suggests recipes based off that! Cool huh?

 
I've been busy today, but I came across a couple great articles on Beach Body's website that can all be found here in this link: http://www.teambeachbody.com/about/newsletters/-/nli/280#253636534?referringRepId=237203 My favorite articles are:

5 Reasons You Could Be Gaining Weight

19 High-Protein Breakfasts (and Snacks!) Under 350 Calories

Check it out, there are a TON of recipes on this site. I'm leading an 8 week Couch 2 5K Training program today and I am so excited to help others get into running! I'll have a 7.5 mile run, this 15 minute run/walk workout, and 2 bootcamps under my belt for today. Niceeeeee. My turkey/spinach meatballs, quinoa, and sweet potato are calling my name. NOM!

Be sure to follow me on instagram @aprilpinkney and facebook: www.facebook.com/april.pinkney.5 for more recipes, inspiration, and exercise tips.

Why do I do I take the time to do what I do!? See below :)


Have a great day,

Xo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment