Thursday, May 2, 2013

NEVER give up!

Howdy! I woke up energized and happy today after doubting myself and my business last night. Don't let those negative thoughts creep in, keep your head up and BELIEVE in yourself. Tell yourself that you WILL NOT give up whether it be a home business, your job, your relationships (unless they truly are toxic, then RUN). Root yourself and FIGHT for what you believe.

You need to constantly tell yourself, I believe in myself, I will not quit, and I will succeed. And everyday will start off on a better note.

Mac followed me upstairs when I was working from home this morning, he decided to take a nap because downstairs was apparently too far away from Mommy. I don't know why the computer won't let me rotate any pictures today either, just don't break your neck, thanks!

DING DING DING! Don't get sucked into that "CALORIE OR FAT FREE" junk -it just means they chemically altered it to be that way, choose natural organic items or just suck it up and make better choices! END OF STORY. Genetically Engineered Food is NO BUENO! You may have heard them be called GMOs Genetically Modified Organisms... DO your research! They're terrible for you!


Chipotle from last week... amazing! Did I post this last week? I don't think I did. I always get their vegetarian salad with rice, black beans, tomato salsa, and avocado. AMAZING! All of their products are fresh and free from chemicals! Go Chipotle!

 Dinner from today.. DELICIOUS! This was my meal prep I posted last week, I added Siracha, a Tai Chili Sauce.. It was sooo good! I could eat this everyday!
 Here was my lunch from today! Overnight oats with hemp seeds, goji berries, almonds, craisins, and SHAKEOLOGY. OH MY GOSH CHOCOLATE oatmeal, it was so good! You must try it!
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 TBS hemp seeds (can use chia seeds)
pinch of goji berries
pinch of slivered almonds
pinch of dried cranberries
1/4 scoop Shakeology.
I ate mine in an empty peanut butter jar to get all the peanut buttery goodness out!

YUM!

What recipes would you like to see more of? Let me know and I will be more than happy to post them for you!

Enjoy your day! - April

No comments:

Post a Comment