Friday, May 3, 2013

HAPPY FRIDAY!


I am so excited that I have a few days off to catch up on housework and my BeachBody business. I am so blessed to finally have my weekends off. I actually am looking forward to giving the house a good scrubbing as well... which is weird for me, like really weird. But I want to be the kind of woman that I have always dreamed a man deserves. I am strong, I am intelligent, I am faithful, I am loyal, and I want to provide support and lift the man of my dreams up in a positive way. I want to edify him and let him know how PROUD I am to be his.

I always said I want to be the woman that cooks a meal for her husband daily. It shouldn't be a 'Fend for yourself hun, I'm drinking Shakeology for dinner' kind of environment, lol. However that has happened before and for a while there it was happening all too often. Now, I don't believe that women need to slave over the household all day long, but providing a home cooked meal and a clean house makes ME feel good. It lifts ME up to show my man I am proud of the way he takes care of me and I want to take care of him in the best way I can, through his stomach of course. ;)

If you're lucky enough to have a partner that helps you out around the house, it is even more enjoyable to do, because one partner should not be doing everything. Last night, I made pork chops, corn on the cob, and rice and Matty cleaned everything up. He is very good at vaccuming, dusting, and helping with the laundry, and for that I am so thankful. His momma raised him right. :) We need more men like this, when you lend a helping hand, it makes others want to do even more. When you sit around and don't do a darn thing, it makes your partner/roommate/mom think, WHY BOTHER? So, as a team - we work so much better. Now, I don't ask him to put the laundry or dishes from the dishwasher away, because then I have to search for everything because it is never in its place, lol. Bless his heart for trying? I believe the man is the provider no matter how much money he makes, even if the woman makes more money, that man is still the provider and should be treated as such. Lift him up and encourage him, do not put him down. Edify him and he will edify you. I am proud to say that I have the best man in the world, besides my daddy, of course. He takes care of me and always listens when I'm venting. He hugs me and rubs my feet daily. He is my best friend. I'm lucky, I'm blessed, and I'm just trying to keep up with how awesome he is. =) Love you, babe! <3


Yes I'm girly, Get OVAAA IT!

Some more cool quotes, Albert Einstein below is thankful for having to work hard for the things he achieved. Sometimes you have to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and just keep pushing. In my personal business, I see ups and downs everyday, but I say THANK YOU for the downs so I can TRULY appreciate those ups. Do you see what I'm saying? Dani Johnson would be so proud of my post today. I feel like she is flowing through my body. I posted about the conference a few days back, check her out www.danijohnson.com She's a peach. I got the material I bought from her yesterday and I am excited to get started on my WAR ON DEBT this weekend!


I woke up and had some eggies before BODY COMBAT! I did HIIT Power today and it was a rough one! It combined weights and plyometrics and I was a sweaty MESS! I have to have a little something in my tummy before those kind of workouts - so I made some scrambled eggs with lots of cracked pepper and Sirracha (Spicy Thai Chili Sauce) & a dollop of Ketchup (With No High Fructose Corn Syrup). YUM! I love spicy, I am my father's daughter through and through with spicy and the amount of ketchup I use. I can't eat eggs plain- I have to have ketchup or hot sauce- true story!
The red chili peppers used in sriracha contain capsaicin, which is known to boost metabolism and aid in weight loss. It can also boost your endorphins, enhancing your mood and memory. Sriracha is also thought to improve the body’s ability to dissolve blood clots, fight inflammation and colds, and improve circulation. Not to mention, it’s unique, spicy flavor can be downright addictive. -Detoxinista's blog is full of awesome info, check her out: http://detoxinista.com/

 Ok, this post below cracks me up- I love Dwayne and The Office! Women have been brain washed and I hear this everyday at my job as a trainer- lifting builds lean muscle mass but doesn't make you huge. It also increases the amount of calories you burn at rest when you increase your lean mass. I have more muscle mass now then I ever did, and ALL my clothes are loose and my legs are smaller than they've ever been! Why? Bc I'm eating clean and lifting so I have definition. BOOM! Listen to me, I have a degree, I know what I'm talking about, it's science.

Little FLEX FRIDAY ACTION! I posted this on instagram to try to win a contest to gain more exposure for my business, you never know where you will find new customers. Increase your contacts daily!
 Post Body Combat Sweatiness... Crazy hairrr don't careeee.


 Tuna salad, yum! Organic salad mix, red cabbage, tuna, cucumbers, and spirulina/tahini dressing NOM! Get creative in the kitchen today!


HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND! I usually don't post on weekends, so I will see you back here next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment